Re: Fog lights -Reply

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 10:43:17 EST

> try south bound Interstate95 in Va..... no matter how fast you are going,
> someone is going faster, and they want you to hit the median to get out
> of thier way, then, after all that shit just to et by, they go the SPEED
> LIMIT!!!!
> -mike s.

I've had similar experiences on I285, they blow past you going 30 mph over
the speed limit then pull in front of you and slow to 55 mph (which is the
speed limit), so then your stuck trying to get around them so you can get
to where your going, or even better they slow down to below the speed
limit, in the fast lane, I'm sorry if your in the fast lane you should be
doing at least 5-10 mph over the speed limit, if you don't want to go that
fast then use one of the other 2 lanes.....

Bruce