Re: Deflectashield Mirage bug deflector

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 10:53:07 EST

I have one on my truck. Its a good piece, no bugs on the window but it has a
nasty tendancy to throw rocks into the glass. My suggestion is the new 3M
Tape. Its clear and does a great job of keeping the paint from getting
chipped. It adheres along the leading edge of your hood and there are even
corner pieces for your fenders. The Mirage looks a bit bulky too. I have had
many, many comments on how good my truck looks, but almost always I get the
comment"lose the bug shield".

Hope this helps!

Gene in Houston