1998 Dodge Dakota

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 12:04:14 EST

Greetings Maxwell Dodge!

Gene Rivers here from Houston.

Many of our club members(TEXAS DAKOTA/RAM CLUB) have expressed interest in
ordering the new 98 Dakota R/T...............As a matter of fact, three
members are commited and ready to order as we speak. Myself included.

Being competitive shoppers we are looking for the best deal in the Great State
of Texas! Currently we have been promised the following deal if we order at
least two trucks at a time. 1% below dealer invoice, with all Mopar
accesories(dealer installed) sold to us at cost, with no labor charges to
install. One dealer is south of Houston, and the other is in east Texas.

Now as I said, we have members all over The Lone Star State, yes some are in
your area too. While all our members that may be interested might not be
willing to drive to the Austin area, many of us are. And I really belive that
if the "deal" is sweet enough they will all come and see you.

Two members(myself included)want identical trucks. I have included below specs
for the two identical trucks:

Equip Description
AN1L31 Sport CC
EML 5.9L Mag
DGB 4-speed Auto(req)
HAA A/C(non-cfc)
ADJ H-D Service group
LNJ Fog Lamps
GUR Mirrors 5x7 power
AJL Power O/Head Conv. Grp
ASU R/T Sport Group
??? Valance Panel rear
??? Radio/InfinityCD w/8 speakers(RCK)
??? Power conveniance Grp

Exterior color: Black
Interior color : Black

Dealer installed option: Bed cap

As you can see this is a pretty well equipped truck. We would like to have the
folding center armrest/console as opposed to the floor mounted console.

I hope you can fix us up on a great deal. Can you e-mail us a reply? I can't
commit to just exactly when we will be ready to order, but it will happen!

Get real, get (V)opar!

GeneRivers
281-452-3589
e-mail Dodgeboyz3@aol.com