Re: Now: Straight axle in a Dakota: Was: Finished my '88

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 23:52:09 EST

<< So now that I've tabled this idea, tell me if I'm nuts. >>

Being around desert racing vehicles for a while, I can tell you that despite
the manufacturers reputation, Ford makes the best off road front suspension.
Look at any full race desert truck, most are either Ford front ends, or custom
made a-arm fronts. I say if you have the knowledge and the abilities, go for
it!

Brad