Re: Childseat in 97 CC DAKOTA

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 17:10:24 EST

John,

I've put my son's child seat in the back of my club cab; that's one
reason i wanted the cc. I put it in the center since I didn't feel
comfortable with the inertia reel on the shoulder harnesses. I suggest
you take the seat you will use to the dealer and try to install it
yourself. If you can assure yourself that it is in securely, go for it.

Richard Pyburn

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998 11:29:00 -0700 "Braxton, John" <jbraxton@gmgw.com>
writes:
>have a baby ( March 7), and have a question about putting a childseat
>or infant seat in the middle of the Club Cab part. Will it fit? If
>not,
>we will plan to go with a full size Ram. She want a Club Cab so the
>Indy Ram is out. (sob,sob).
>
> If anyone has put a Childseat in their Dakota, the info would be
>helpful.
>
>Thanks
>John Braxton 1989 Shelby Dakota #1116 (1,700 miles)
>John Braxton Sr. 1989 Shelby Dakota #1036 (140,000 miles)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]