Re: Wind noise

From: Tony Mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 21 1998 - 23:16:23 EST

>Just received my 98 Dak CC 4x4 after 7 weeks of waiting. I am very happy
>with it but... there is far too much wind noise coming from the drivers
>side. Not sure if it is from a bad windshield seal or door seal.
>
>I have been reading this list for a few weeks now and seem to remember
>someone else saying the same thing. Is this common or did I just happen
>to be the lucky one?

I remember that excessive wind noise was a peeve about the Dakota since the
early test reports in 96. I know that mine ( 97 4x4 sporrt ) is fairly
noisy on the highway and even more so if there's any kind of cross-wind.

Tony J. Mastres
Photographer
Photographic Services __
1120 Kerr HAll UCSB []_.-' (Q,___\