Re: Gibson cat-back pricing

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 12:35:59 EST

On Tue, 03 Mar 1998 11:28:48 -0500 Jeff Lee <jlee@atlanta.nsc.com>
writes:
>Richard A Pyburn wrote:
>>
>> Dan
>>
>> I got mine at my favorite local spped shop for $250. The best I
>could
>> find through ads was $259 plus freight (and the wait) at Rosser Bros
>in
>> AL.
>>
>> Richard Pyburn
>>
>> P.S. THere was an immediate difference in torque! I love the Gibson
>> catback!
>>

>Richard, Did you get the single or dual exit?
>
>jeff
>98 RC 4x2 V8 5spd 3.55SG flares

I have the single exit ; it's the only one available for the '95. I'd
love to have duals, but, c'est la vie! I do like the 3.5" chrome pipe
that covers the end of the single exit pipe, however.

You have the option of either model, with a '98 Dak, though.

Richard

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]