DML:hey walter

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 18:36:29 EST

I have a question for you, are you having as much trouble finding stuff
for your truck as I am? As far as engine mods, I am hitting zero. I know
you can get a cam and headers, and I know there is a computer system
in the works. I have a two wheel drive, so lifting is not necessary, I'll be
close to the pavement. I found some slick rims also-
if you could let me know what you've come up with in your search for a
trick truck I'd be grateful.
-mike sykes

btw- Headlight blackouts? Oh wow, I didn't know they even made them-