Re: AOL members chat

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 19:35:39 EST

Yes, only AOL members can access this feature. This is how you do it:

1. At the bottom of this letter is a blue highlighted title.

2. Move your cursor to it until you see the hand.

3. Click one time.

4. You will be sent to a chat room by that name(blue title).
     (probably empty except for your screen name)

5. Click on the "heart icon" thats favorite places.

6. Click on yes to add it to your favorite places.

7. Close that window and it will end your chat session.

You see went you click on this <A HREF="aol://2719:67-2-Mopar">Special
Interests - Mopar</A> it will send you to that chat room. Even if it is not in
use. When you click on the heart icon it adds that room to your favorite
places file. Now, anytime you want to go to that room just click on the heart
over the folder icon in the AOL task bar. Your favorite places will be
displayed. Then you double click on <A HREF="aol://2719:67-2-Mopar">Special
Interests - Mopar</A> and you go right there.!!!

We are usually there around 8PM on Friday nights. You will enjoy it very much!
All Mopar folks talking about everything and anything Mopar related and then
some.

If anyone has more questions just drop me a line!!!

Gene in Houston