Re: Kukukooter WAS: Extrude Hone-Headers-Intake Manifolds

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 19:41:38 EST

>What happened to Kuk, I haven't heard anything about him going on to
>Rams, you know something we don't JT?

He supposedly still lurks from time to time, although I kind of doubt it,
what with the traffic on the list of late.

Kuk sold his Dakota and bought a full-size Ram. I think he felt a need
to handicap himself at the dragstrip (sic). I've never met the guy, but
he was full of lots of good advice about engine work. I think he must
have done complete engine teardowns every weekend (in his sleep?), or
at least it seemed like it from how often he was doing something to his
Dak that would require it.

I wish I had the time to do that, but I haven't had my valve covers off
yet at 130K miles! That's about to change, with a new timing chain (the
MP hiPo part), water pump (PM, hasn't failed), and belt pulleys (ditto)
going on this weekend.

Jim

P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--
          Dakota: The Right Caliber of Dodge Magnum Force!
-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP-P--P-PP
1993 Emerald Green V8 4x4 CC K&N, Accel Coil, Bilsteins, Redline synthetics.
Tread Lightly on Public and Private Lands -- Abuse it and we'll lose it!