Pro Stock Dakotas

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 20:14:22 EST

Hello to all at Eicke-Racing,

Gene Rivers here in Houston. Justa a quick question for you all. Who will be
at the wheel(s) of the trucks for the Slick 50 Nationals in Houston in March.
Some people have told me that Darrel and Scott will not be allowed to drive
because of NHRA rules that prevent drivers from competeing in more than one
class.

Please let me know so I can tell all the truth. With a screen name like
"Dodgeboyz3"
I don't need to be wrong! :-)

Good luck to you all, I will see you in Houston.........

Get real, get (V)opar!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gene in Houston