Re: TEXAS Dakota/Ram Club

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 21:54:27 EST

DodgeBoyz3 wrote:

> No, I havent done the Yahhoo/chat. Can all online services connect? If so why
> dont you post a message on the DML and lets all chat about the club!!!
>
> Gene in Houston

Looks like you just posted.....

Anyway, yes any online service can chat on it. And it is much easier
than mIRC, especially for those who are unfamiliar with IRC. You don't
have to worry about setting up which server to use or none of that. You
don't have to download any software to use it either. That was kinda a
downside on the Wed night IRC chats, is that not many people showed up.
I think that was one reason. IRC aint easy to set up. It takes time,
especially if you are new to it. But the yahoo thing is easy, just sign
up and pick a room. So how 'bout it guys? Why don't we do the Texas
(V)opar chat thing on Friday night (that's when you said right). And
have the general DML chat on Wednesday nights. Or if anyone has any
other ideas we can try those also. The chats were cool when we did
them, but after a few weeks people dropped out.

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com