R/T on order!!!!

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 04 1998 - 00:12:23 EST

Tonight I ordered my 98 R/T from Schaumburg Dodge in Illinois. I got it
for $500 over invoice. I felt this was a fair deal considering most people
will be paying more. It will be a black CC when born. I hope to get all of
the numbers for you guys very soon. If anyone is interested I will now be
selling my 94 Sport regular cab. It's a black, 5.2, auto, lsd, 4.10 gears,
Crane 2030 cam, mild head work, ported throttle body, Fairbanks converter,
shift kit, Headers, MP SBEC, 235's up front with 255's in the rear. I have
air, sliding rear window, tilt, towing package, etc, etc. I currently have
60,000 miles on it. I have maintained it very well. The body is straight
as hell. I had the side moldings removed which makes it look much cleaner.
 If anybody on the list is interested or knows somebiody that is, I am
located in the Chicagoland area.

Thanks everyone!

Dan Colucci