Hesitation

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Wed Mar 04 1998 - 16:42:26 EST

Dion writes:>>
Quick question for the group. I have an 89 3.9L and I am currently
having
this problem....When the truck is cold all is well and then as it
starts to
warm up the following happens....The idle is fine but when you begin to
slowly accelerate the thing almost dies, you can let off the gas and
everything will settle down. When you accelerate with moderate to hard
accleration everything is fine. I tend to think that this is ignition
related and will probably try the cap and rotor change. Any
ideas..thanks
<<
My '89 did something similar and I replaced the AIS motor on the
throttle body (finally) and the
problem went away. I have a '90 Daytona (daughters) that is doing it
now. I haven't checked
it out thouroughly yet.

Azie
Ardmore, AL.