Burnt 98 Fog Light

From: JEdmo123 (JEdmo123@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 04 1998 - 19:10:22 EST

I went to install my new $20 bulb in the truck today and when I looked at the
connection It was fried, I went to Dodge and they said they would take care of
It since i only have 10,000 on the truck but had no connections that new on
hand, so I have to go back In a couple of days. Any body else have trouble
with their fog lights?
Flame Red Dak, CC, V8, Automatic, EXtang Cover, Side Visors, Mud Flaps, Bug
Deflector, Mopar Liner, Silencer Alarm System, Heavy Duty Towing Package,
Infinity Sound System,
         ______
        /_______\
       / \