Re: Front ends was Open Air Cleaner and the Dodge warrantee

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 04 1998 - 20:00:32 EST

Nick,

I run P245/60R15 on the rear and P235/60R15 on the front. Decrease the psi to
16lbs in the rear and they will wear pretty good, but they will wear out
faster than 235's on the rear. I use Road Huggers from Discount Tire Co. They
are 60,000 mi tire and are made by G/Y. I have no traction problems on
concrete, but asphalt is another story.

Gene in Houston
95 5.2L, SLT, RC, SB, MP SBEC, K&N, Dual straight pipes from a "Y" behind
cat, w/ 3.90 and a sure grip.