Re: Trottman's Curse...Flowmaster ?

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 03:47:33 EST

Boy, I think Trottman cursed a couple of us or something cause this
afternoon I have to go hunt down a new dual exhaust system cause I blew mine
to pieces at the best place in the world, Colonial Chrysler. For some
reason I burnt the coil wire on my new MP Plug wires. Luckily I had my
stock one behind the seat. I tried to start the stupid thing up and It
sounded like a shotgun going off. Of course all the shop monkeys had to
come out and see what the racket was, and the smartass salesman has the
nerve to say "Hey, buddy, I think you gotta problem there" I was so close
to saying "Oh, and what are we, ASS Certified." Didn't do it though. But
when that thing banged, it blew my mufflers. No I'm ready for some
3-chamber Flowmaster for the Shelby. Anybody got these and if so what's
your opinion?

Thanks

Scott Miller
Shelby #322