'98 club cab subwoofer enclosure

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 10:32:16 EST

Has anyone replaced the rear under-seat storage wells / seat supports
with a custom subwoofer enclosure / amp rack? I removed the entire
piece and the floor pan looks a little tricky. I want to retain the ability of
the rear seats to fold down for a stealth look (and to hide the goodies
underneath). any information you can give me (ie. enclosure volume you
ended up with, materials & construction, subs used, end results, etc.)
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.