re: Red Line Products

From: E. Frank Ball III (frankb@sr.hp.com)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 14:41:07 EST

} From: jim miller <jmiller@eramp.net>
} Subject: Re: DML: Red Line Products
}
} I also would like to know about the Redline stuff. I red an article in a
} magazine
} (it was NOT an advertisement) where changing to all Redline oils and radiator
} additives
} in a 5.0 Mustang and got 6hp more th the rear wheels on a dyno!

Redline Water Wetter will help cooling. Redline MTL (manual
transmission lubricant) works like majic. It will make a old stiff
shifting transmission shift much better, even in extreme cold. The
Redline gear oil for the differential is good stuff too. The Redline
motor oil is outragously expensive, go with Mobil 1. Stay away from oil
additives.

Frank Ball 1UR-M frankb@sr.hp.com (707) 794-4168 work
Hewlett Packard (707) 794-3038 fax (707) 538-3693 home
1212 Valley House Drive Kawi KDX200, Yamaha XT350 YZF600R Seca 750
Rohnert Park CA 94928-4999 '95 Dakota SLT Club Cab V8 5-Speed 2WD