Re: RE: 5.2 Pistons

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 20:28:23 EST

>the first and maybe only 340 Magnum (5.4l).
>Other mods are MP cam/lifter set, MP springs, Extrude hone manifold,
etc.

Sounds exactly like what I'd like to do. I don't know what you're planning
to put this in. Having a '93 with MPI and an SBEC, one complication is
what to do about the open-loop fuel metering map in the computer. I am
afraid those 22 extra cubic inches would throw it all to hell, and it'd
run way too lean in hot weather. Once it's running, the O2 sensor would
straighten things out...

Jim