1998 Dakota Sport CC R/T

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 20:35:44 EST

All of you that are interested in this truck be patient. The reason Ma Mopar
isn't accepting orders for this truck is that all 5.9L engine production is
dedicated to the new Jeep Cherokee. When production of 5.9L engines is caught
up, the Dakotas will start to roll down the line.

Now, if you want one (R/T) go ahead and get all the ordering work done at your
dealer(if they will take it, some won't)so when Ma Mopar fires up the R/T's in
Warren, MI., you will be ahead of the dealer orders. If they get started late
production will probably be less than 2,000 for the 98 model year. This is
good for us as we all know limited runs become collector pieces.

Texas people, if you want a Dakota R/T, contact me. I belive I have found a
dealer that will take all our orders and give us the best price around. If you
order alone it will cost you around $800 over dealer invoice. I think I can
get us a deal for around $300 over. Hey its only $500 bucks, but its not $800.
Can you imagine the trill of seeing a semi-truck full of new R/T's pull into
the dealer and wonder which one is yours? These are the things that memories
are made of !!!!!!

I want mine Black, fully loaded w/ the bed cap ! I have a co-worker who is
ordering the same. Twin Dakotas!!! Anyone for triplets? Or...............talk
to me!!!!

Out of state orders welcome. You can do yours on-line!!!!!

Gene in Houston
95, SLT, RC, SB, 5.2L, Auto, MP SBEC, K&N, Ram Air, No mufflers through
straight 2 1/2 pipes, runs 14.89@89.77mph every single pass(if I'm not
sleeping at tree)