Re: Anti Sway Bars--What are they?

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 21:01:09 EST

cut down or eliminate body vehicle roll when cornering. It adds stability to
any vehicle and tightens up the handling. If you have the V-8 in your DAK
you will already have a front sway-bar. If you have the handling packaged
DAK you will have them in the front and rear. If rear bar is missing there
are many after market units that will work. If you don't know what they look
like go to any Pep Boys, Parts America(the old Western Auto) or Checker Auto
and many others and they will help you as to what to look at. Hope this
helps