Front ends / Transmission problems -lets write Dodge!

From: Joe Borg (joe.borg@ccmail.dowjones.com)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 08:15:59 EST

     It seems like alot of us are experiencing the same design problems
     with the Dakotas we love. I think the members of the mailing list
     should unite and write a collective letter to Dodge stating our
     problems. If a group of 300 Dakota owners nationwide complain about
     design problems Dodge HAS to listen.
     Members with any problems should provide their names, vin's, and
     Dealer info. We need the names and addresses of the people at Chrysler
     we should write to. (anyone have these?)
     If anyone would like to participate in this venture we could float a
     thread for a couple weeks where members could add their info on
     problems, vins etc. After this time, the letter could be formatted and
     edited then sent back to the group for approval before sending to
     Chrysler.
     We shouldn't have to purchase more than one set of tires during our
     warrantee and definitely not have to rebuild our transmissions OD
     right after it expires!!!!