Magnum Performance Tips**Mike Clark**

From: Joe Borg (joe.borg@ccmail.dowjones.com)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 08:22:11 EST

     Mike could you forward me a copy of that article please?
     joe.borg@ccmail.dowjones.com

Subject: DML: Magnum Performance Tips
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at internet
Date: 3/5/98 6:26 PM

Jon,

Reading your posts about the Magnum Performance article got me thinkin'.
(Uh Oh!)

Have you thought about getting in touch with Mopar Muscle and asking
permission to post the article on the DML site? I still have it scanned
on my computer. It would go nicely under the maintenance and upgrades
section. The article was written for a Dakota, and I feel it should be
on the site. I can't imagine them objecting to this, but you would need
permision for sure. Another thing would be to announce the DML in an
issue of MM or similar Mopar magazine. I bet we would find a few new
members like that...

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com