Ordering R/T

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 08:43:38 EST

Glen writes: >>I asked when the R/T's would be produced/or shipping.
He said as of now they can't even order them. Then he dragged me into
the back room to see his computer. He showed me all the options/engine
combo's that he could order. 5.9l and R/T package wearn't listed. He
has taken an order or two, but he said they can't leave his dealership
until Dodge puts the codes in the computer. What have you guys heard?
<<

BS. Orders are being taken. I'm not sure anything is being buit yet,
but I know for a fact Orders can be looked at in the CC Computer.

Azie
Ardmore, Al.