Re: Trottman's Curse... -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 10:08:13 EST

>>> WM96 <WM96@AOL.COM> 03/04/98 06:41pm >>>
<<Just a little humor to liven up the list.

I think that since Trottman went off on spring break, I have taken his
bad luck. I've rubbed two curbs in two days and scuffed 3 of my
sidewalls..... Until now I had never rubbed a curb, ever. And these
are curbs I drive by everyday. Guess that's what I get for ribbin' him
so hard about his hood. BTW don't you just feel like you have DUMBASS
tattooed on your forehead when you run over a curb? I sure felt like
it.-- >>
        I've had some seriously bad luck lately. I too rubbed a curb,
scuffing a
sidewall. But here's an even better (or worse) accident- two days ago i
was
backing out of my garage half asleep at about 7:15 when out of
nowhere-CLANG-
and off my passenger side mirror flies across the garage. Needless to
say I
was pretty happy. Yesterday I went and ordered my new mirror-$64.
It'll be
here Thursday so until then I get to drive around explaining to everyone
how I
hit the garage door rail with my mirror...

>>>here's a story, My 88's factory mirrors ( the big butterfly type) used
to flatten up against the truck at highway speeds. It was pretty funny to
watch them creep up on you. One minute, I'd look down and see traffic,
then....BUMP....I;d look over and see my passenger!! good thing I replaced
them-