Re: Trottman's Curse... -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 10:38:18 EST

>>> Bruce Aaron Hefner <gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu> 03/04/98
10:53pm >>>

> Just a little humor to liven up the list.
>
> I think that since Trottman went off on spring break, I have taken his
> bad luck. I've rubbed two curbs in two days and scuffed 3 of my
> sidewalls..... Until now I had never rubbed a curb, ever. And these
> are curbs I drive by everyday. Guess that's what I get for ribbin' him
> so hard about his hood. BTW don't you just feel like you have
DUMBASS
> tattooed on your forehead when you run over a curb? I sure felt like
> it.
> --
> ----
> Michael Clark mike@snakebite.com

I've only done it one time, and yes I felt like a dumbass, but of course I
had an excuse i was going around on the inside lane of a curve and
there
was a tractor trailer in the lane next to me taking a curve a little too
fast and coming into my lane, since he was considerably bigger than me I
cut it deeper and wound up hitting the curb, scuffed the tire a little but
that was it, I considered myself lucky under the circumstances.....

Bruce

yep.... curbs really suck
-mike sykes