Re: National Dakota Owners Association

From: Josh D. Brown (phantom318@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 13:51:09 EST

mopar Nats are here in columbus on the 7-10 of august, if you are planning
on coming be sure to come to Brice road on friday the 7th. this is the
historic cruise in all down the street, anything and everything goes on
there from burnouts, water bollon fights exibistionism, drinking and a damn
good time. the Nats are actually held in kirkersville at national trails
raceway, but brice road is the hotel strip every stays at, It's also five
minutes from my house. if you are planning on going you better call and
find reservations, I have been reading segments from the MML and they are
having a problem with all the rooms being booked. good luck, if you need a
list of hotels email me back and I can help you out as much as possible.
PHANTOM318@msn.com, 97 CC 318ci 4x4,
flowmaster dual exhaust, Wiend air cleaner,
3.92 gears, decals removed, CB radio.