Re: Regional DAK Owners

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 20:38:53 EST

<< The Coronado event had a Viper Club corral, and they got to do a
 parade lap. Maybe if we contact the organizers, we could do a
 Dakota (or Dakota/Ram) parade lap?

 Jim >>
  That sounds llike a good idea. I live up near San Francisco. We have a
Mopar show in Fremont, at Ohlone College on July 7. Go to
<A HREF="http://www.moparalley.org/">Mopar Alley Automobile Club</A> for more
details. Click on the Mopar Ralley icon, it gives the date, place, and
directions. Pretty good show, all though last year I only saw 4 trucks. Two
were Rams, one a Shelby Dak, and the last was a 1961 2 1/2 ton fire truck.
The fire truck was awesome!!!!! Anyways, this year I am definetly entering my
Dak, as I think I have a chance at beating the Rams that were in the show.

Brad