RE: 4x4 hi range drag racing?

From: Craig Baltzer (cbaltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 21:28:12 EST

William Hatch, Esq., while I agree that drag racing in 4x4 high may not
be the best idea, your pompous tone and inaccurate statements do nothing
to further the discussion. FYI, any of the "modern" Daks do not have to
"stop and back up" to get out of 4H. So we now know that at least the
"Great Mechanic" part of your eloquent self profile is bullshit;
hopefully you are a better lawyer than mechanic or I pity your clients.
Extract your head from your ass, and take a look around and see if you
can figure out how to get down from your highhorse and join the rest of
us down here in the real world trying to figure some things out
together...

Warmest regards,

Craig