Connecticut DML Members

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 08 1998 - 12:22:21 EST

Glenn,
        I believe there are four of us here in Connecticut.

You, Ned Volger, Gary and myself. Ned is over in the Rockville area if I
recall correctly and I'm in Hartford. We have a couple of events coming up
this summer, maybe we can get together to represent the D.M.L.

The New England Dodge Dealers Association have a big Mopar Expo at LimeRock,
Memorial Day weekend. Sunday is the car show, maybe we can make plans on
entering the event as a club. I usually go to this show and stop at the
Dakota Steak House in Avon for dinner on the way home. I know Ned has a
picture of his truck in front of the restaurant on his web page.

Just a thought....

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
Truck: 88 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
Color: Flash Red
Motor: 3.9 V6
Tranny: A-500 Auto with NVP231 Transfer Case
Factory Accessories: AC, Cruise, Tilt, PW, PD, Rear Slider, Light Bar, Fog
Lamps & Covers
Aftermarket Accessories: Lund Interceptor, Lund Moon Visor, Sony
AM/FM/Cassette w/10 Disk Changer, ventguards, custom bed mat, black Dee-Zee
tailgate protector, Lund head-lamp blackouts, 4 Dick Cepek lamps with custom
covers, cowl style hood scoop, 3" TrailMaster body lift, 31x10.50x15 Dunlop
Radial Mud Rovers on 15x10 AR Type 26 rims, X-Tang railed tonneau cover (cut
and fitted to bed bar), Lund TailMate, Rancho RS-5000 Shocks, FlowMaster 3"
in/2 2-1/2" outlets, BushWacker fender flares, Taylor 8mm wires (Red), "FABM",
"DDBC".
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219