Re: 12th Annual Mopar Atlantic Nationals

From: Mori 4 (Mori4@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Mar 08 1998 - 14:08:13 EST

<< Anyone on the list planning on going to the Mopar Atlantic Nationals at
 Englishtown, NJ. I've been participating in the event since the very
 beginning.

 This year's door prize is a 98 Dakota R/T

 I'd like to get together D.M.L. presence at the event. >>

  Yeah, I'll be there. I've been participating (bracket racing) with various
vehicles including my '89 Shelby Dak for about the last 9 years. This year
I'll be racing a black regular cab 98 R/T if I ever get a build date(been on
order since 2/09).

  Will you be racing a Dakota? Later, Shane B.