Felix\DML\Dakota Club

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Mar 08 1998 - 16:04:46 EST

Yes I agree Felix and that is really the basis for the Texas Dakota Club.

But I must say that we have more members off-line than on-line. Not everyone
is a computer owner....yet!!!

In order for them to keep up w/ our ongoing activities we needed a club that
would be "user friendly". People that don't have computers are a bit shy about
those of us that do. And our local Mopar Club really doesn't want anything to
do with newer truck-cars. They want $30 bucks a year for nothing more than a
cheesy news letter.

The Texas Dakota Club requires no fees. At this time at least. We don't need
newsletters, cause most of us are already familer w/ the DML and those that
are off-line are kept informed by members such as myself.

The whole idea behind the club is for us to share in our knowledge of
Dakota's, to enjoy them with others that are wanting the same. Ever go on a
cruise w/ a bunch of brand-x people? They don't give a hill of beans about
Mopars, and actually enjoy bashing them every occasion available. Even after
you argue the finer points of Dodge Trucks and even beat them in legal speed
contests they still won't admit that our trucks are superior.

In closing just let me mention that I have been driving and working on Mopars
since I was almost old enough to drive. I have had other brands, but they just
didn't do anything for me. I want all Dakota owners to be proud, well
informed, with better lookin and quicker trucks than the competition. Through
the Texas Dakota Club I hope to achieve this goal. Any help I migh get from
members of the DML is much appreciated.

Get evil, Get (V)opar

Gene in Houston

95 SLT, RC, SB, 5.9L, 4 speed auto