Re: DML:Texas dak decal

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 14:50:14 EST

So what are you trying to say? If you're trying to imply that Texas is
better than the rest of Texas then I'll have to contend that, I believe
Texas is no better or no worse than the rest of the U.S. (Of course you do
have a cool football team, well when none of them are in jail anyway, been
a fan of the Cowboys for over a decade hope they can get their act
together)....