Re: DML:Texas dak decaly

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 20:30:55 EST

Interesting perspective. I've always thought of myself as a "Cold War Baby Boomer". (3-26-1956)

Relevance quota: My 98 with 147 miles has passed the monsoon test up here in the northeast. Despite driving rain for
almost 24 hours straight, not a drop in the cab.

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com