Re: Canadians?

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 18:01:15 EST

At 07:54 AM 3/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>With all this get together with other Dakota owners, feeling left out. Are
>there any Canadians on the list?
>Beth Alkenbrack
>97 4x4 V6 club cab, extra suspension, 235 Muds,
>skid plates, tinting, DEEZEE rail covers & utilitybox

Hi Beth,

Not only are there Canadians on this list, but a few women as well. I think
that many of the guys seem to forget that, as we probably don't send as much
e-mail as they do. Hey that's a switch -- men talking more than women. I
think I like that. I know for a fact they gossip at work more than we do,
well at least at my workplace. Sorry guys, no offence meant.

Jason (an American in Canada) and I live in Scarborough, Ontario. Then
there's Brian Cleary (Ontario), Robert Agnew in Victoria, BC, Pat Buthman
(sp??) in Alberta and a few more that I know I've missed -- Apologies!!!!

I noticed that you have a 4x4. Jason's Dak is a 4x4 as well, but
unfortunately mine is not. As he's new to Canada and my having an
automatic, we don't know of any off-road places to go in Ontario. We're
thinking of joining the Central Ontario 4x4 club. Which province are you in
and do you know of any good places to go off-roading??

Anyway.... you're not alone.

Norah

Jason's current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 V6/3.9L Manual
Norah's current: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
Norah's previous: '93 Dakota blue 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
our next: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/Auto