Re: '98 Dak R/T availability

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 19:30:02 EST

--------------7FE928A552236DE4212DBB8F

My plan is to keep my '95 until it dies. By that time, y'all will have patiently
(or not) waited and gotten your R/T's and someone will be ready to sell. That's
when I sell my '95 for a '98 R/T @ a cheaper price than new and w/o the wait.
Robert Trottmann

Mori 4 wrote:

> Here's what I know about the Dak R/T availability, although it's almost the
> same of what I've been reading from from the latest previous posts. (Feb.
> 9th) I placed an order for a reg. cab R/T with my local dealer (Stetler Dodge
> of York). So, today after work I stopped in at my dealer to talk to the new
> car sales manager about the availability status. After checking his computer
> for the latest info. from Chrysler he showed me where it pointed out that
> "dealer orders are cancelled'' and that availability was "TBA"(to be
> announced). After reading this update he'd said he'll call the Chrysler
> Distribution Hot-line to get a better explanation . Here's what Chrysler had
> to say; The dealer order cancellations meant that supposedly some orders were
> actually accepted from dealers within a small timeframe sometime in the 1st
> week of Feb. These orders slipped thru and really shouldn't have because they
> really weren't ready for them. The sales manager then asked if there was a
> chance that the Dak R/T could be totally cancelled for '98; They replied,
> ''to the best of there knowledge'' it will be made available but they don't
> exactly know when.
>
> ...... my patients are starting to wear thin, later, Shane B in PA

--------------7FE928A552236DE4212DBB8F

<HTML>
My plan is to keep my '95 until it dies. By that time, y'all will
have patiently (or not) waited and gotten your R/T's and someone will be
ready to sell. That's when I sell my '95 for a '98 R/T @ a cheaper
price than new and w/o the wait.
<B><U>R</U></B>obert <B><U>T</U></B>rottmann

Mori 4 wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Here's what I know about the Dak R/T availability,
although it's almost the
[...]

later, Shane B in PA</BLOCKQUOTE>
 </HTML>

--------------7FE928A552236DE4212DBB8F--