DML:East Coast Daks....

From: pat sykes (mpsykes@erols.com)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 18:50:21 EST

I asked this before, but does anyone wanna' get an East Coast Dak Club goin'? I
would be willin' to do some work here and there to get things movin'. Maybe we
can get something goin' on the DC area where we can converge and loiter or
something. It would be a great opportunity to see what poeple have done with
their Daks aroung here and this and that, and all that mumbo jumbo. I think it'll
be cool. We could even get a national thing goin' with the Texas Guys and have
annual pow-wows. Okay, I'm gettin' too into this-=)

-mike sykes
88 V6 Long Bed
K&N, Flow Muffler- 3" in dual 2.25" out w/3" tips, high flowin' cat, Alpine
Stereo, fat tires, fat plug wires.