Re: Cowl vs. Ram air

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 19:18:56 EST

Robert,

I like the ram air style hood myself. Cowl induction reeks of
GM............Ram Air on the other hand......those hoods look like the 70-71
Challenger hoods. Nice lines and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to make it
functional. Just copy the Mopar design from the fresh air Road Runners and
Super Bees. With a little bit of mechanical expertise and a few hand
tools.........the sky is the limit.

I want to do this mod to my 95 and those interested should get together and
kick the idea around a little. By the way, I may be able to get Dakota Club
members a lil discount on the hoods if we order a couple at a time.

There should be no problem w/ daily driver use as these hoods are double
shelled.

Gene in Houston