Re: Engine Dress up.

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 19:41:21 EST

 From:Tim Roller>starwolf@bewellnet.com

>Robert--those valve covers for small block mopars are the older models
that have either 4 or 5 hold-down bolts. The new 318 engines use a 10 bolt
hold-down system(MAGNUM) for better oil sealing. You might be able to chrome
the cast covers, but I would get a spare pair to chrome because it takes
days(unless backed up then months)for the proper chroming process. This way
you can still use your DAK without any interruptions except for the
change-over from stock to chromed and during the chroming process if they
break or crack(boiling tank used)you're not out of luck with the truck down.