Re: Cowl vs. Ram air

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 20:21:31 EST

<< I want to do this mod to my 95 and those interested should get together and
 kick the idea around a little. By the way, I may be able to get Dakota Club
 members a lil discount on the hoods if we order a couple at a time.

 There should be no problem w/ daily driver use as these hoods are double
 shelled.

 Gene in Houston >>

I'm interested, but in California, so I am an honorary associate member of the
Texas Dakota Club.

Brad