Re: Problems

From: David Settlemoir (dsettlemoir@aristotle.net)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 20:41:48 EST

WOW! A fellow gluten for punishment! Though I only currently have the '95
5.2 4WD Dak and a '95 Neon sport, I've also been through an '89 2.5L Turbo
Sundance, '90 2.0L Turbo Plymouth Laser, ans a '91 Mitsubishi Pick-up.
Even though I've had my share of problems with all of these, not to mention
getting to know several service managers very well, I still think I've
bought my last Ferds and Chebbys like I had to drive in high school and
college. I sure do miss the '71 360 Dodge Polara station wagon my family
had when I was growing up (that rear-facing back seat was ALL MINE!)

I'd also still like to get one of the Spirit R/T's with the 2.2L Turbo that
made 224hp.

David