Re: Re: re OLD

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 00:21:02 EST

<<
 Have you been to an auto store lately? There's usually several women
 there when I go to the local NAPA or Autozone, so we get burned wherever
 we go. Whoever said it's a man's world is wrong, it's a woman's world,
 because we men are always either trying to either impress a woman or to get
 ourselves out of the doghouse with one.....

Yes, but have you ever heard of CraftsWOMAN??? I didn't think so!

Keredt