Re: Canadians?

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 05:53:01 EST

At 04:06 AM 3/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>So Norah:
>
>Who's Dak is faster? Your's or Jason's? Just curious cause you two have
>the auto/manual thing goin' on :~)
>
>Later
>
>Scott Miller
>Shelby #322

Hi Scott,

What a can of worms this question has opened! Be prepared for a flood of
email!! We've never actually raced each other. It's hard to do a fair
comparison as Jason's is a 4x4 and mine a 4x2 club cab. I find that the
auto (mine....YES!) say stopped at a red light, does the first 20 feet quite
a bit quicker, but overall, it's fairly equal. The auto is definitely a
much smoother ride but then again that's because the manual is a 4x4. Jason
agreed that mine was a bit quicker, but he added -- well, on pavement!

If anyone disagrees with this, they can always come out here and drive both
of ours and see for yourself.

Jason's current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 V6/3.9L Manual
Norah's current: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
Norah's previous: '93 Dakota blue 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
our next: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/Auto