Re: Cowl vs. Ram air

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 09:24:35 EST

Gene;

I like the way you think. Put me on your lit as one interested in a Ram
Air hood at a discounted price. Perhaps they could all be painted at
once, also, to lower that price realizing that there would still be
different colors needed.

Richard in San Antonio

 Just copy the Mopar design from the fresh air Road Runners
>and
>Super Bees. With a little bit of mechanical expertise and a few hand
>tools.........the sky is the limit.
>
>I want to do this mod to my 95 and those interested should get
>together and
>kick the idea around a little. By the way, I may be able to get Dakota
>Club
>members a lil discount on the hoods if we order a couple at a time.
>
>There should be no problem w/ daily driver use as these hoods are
>double
>shelled.
>
>Gene in Houston

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]