Re: Re: Regional DAK Owners

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 13:20:24 EST

> Chris Lang wrote:
> >
> > I'm up near the border at school and its not bad here at all nice laid back
> > country folk. Its alot different from where i live in albany
> >

> I'm in Amherst, a suburb of Buffalo. If I could get rid of the people
> that drive by braille, life would be better. :-)
> Bob Brobak
> 97 Dakota CC

Oh yeah, I know what you mean, we have drivers like that around here to,
especially going around curves they just keep cutting into your lane until
you either have to hit the brakes to keep from getting hit, floor it and
go past them or blow your horn and hope at least one of their senses work
(Because obviously their eyesight doesn't).......

Bruce