Re: Time to nip this one...

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 19:09:27 EST

At 05:08 PM 3/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>[blah blah blah blah blah blah blah No Dakota blah blah blah
> women blah blah blah gen-x blah blah babyboomers blah blah
> No Dakota blah blah blah young blah blah blah old blah blah]
>
>> > When in doubt you are wrong, she is right and you should apologize
>> > immediately. :)
>
>> One word: Flowers!
>
> No, another word: Cunnilingus.

Neither the word nor the act offend me, but they way you use it does!

> This off-charter crap is getting a little old, boys.

Boys being the operative word here. No I'm not the list's Den Mother, but
I'm starting to wonder if you need one. When a fellow member strays off
topic, there are other ways of dealing with it -- tactfully, diplomatically,
and maturely.

> So, has anyone on the list actually ordered that Ram Air Box we were
>talking about earlier? Seems to be a much easier method than swapping
>out hoods.
>
> Ron "Terse" Rader

Norah "Offended" Kiraly