Re: Re: re OLD

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 20:49:23 EST

>The women in the auto parts stores are not women,but reincarnated auto
mechanics looking for dates. I myself go to the grocery stores to pick up my
dates because they're not drunk--yet. You know what they say in the bars?? A
2 at 10 is A10 at 2-- think about it
>Just jiving LADIES- I like seeing you all doing something with your husband
or DAK mate. It also teaches you how to take good care of your vehicle from
breaking down and what it takes to keep a vehicle in good service order if
you happen to be by yourselves.
  Tim