Re: '98 Dak R/T availability

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 21:00:54 EST

What has happened to those of us who placed an order during that small "window"

when some dealers had the availability in their computers. I got a Veichle On
Order
number and a material restriction.(must be the 5.9) Should I tell my dealer to
re-order
or take my chances that my order is still in the CC computer and will be built
when the
restriction is lifted? I hate to bug the dealer he has been so nice.
(Miller-Boyd, Lampassas, Texas) What about the man who said the R/T production
HAD begun
and 49 units per week I believe he said were to be made. Someone near factory
with
friend who works there or something.