Hoods!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 16:44:33 EST

Allright, to clear up any confusion, I postponed reading Bede:
Ecclesiastical History of the English People for Humanities to call
around and clear up information on Hoods, both cowl and ram, for
everything from 87 to 97 Dakotas. I put it on my page, with all
addresses, phone numbers, available hoods, and prices that I can get.
The only thing left to clear up is Keystone. The guy on the phone said
no hood for Durango or Dakotas. Hmmmmm. But anyway, here it is:
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/hood.htm
I'm still waiting on two things: My U.S. Body Source catalog that I
ordered a month ago, and my friend Phil to get back so I can scan my
pictures from N.S.1.
Hope this helps,
Robert (is it May yet?) Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu